Job role insights
$60,000 - $75,000/year
1 - 3 Years 4 - 7 Years
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Insolvency Intermediate/Accountant with experience of corporate and/or personal matters, to join one of Australia's leading firms, based in their Melbourne CBD offices.
Our client is an outstanding company to work for; as a specialist insolvency practice, it has established itself as one of Australia's leading national, specialist, insolvency players since its inception in the 80's. The company's emphasis on empathy and integrity has been the foundation of its success and distinguishes it from its competitors.
One of the key advantages of working with them is their national reach combined with a strong local presence. With offices located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle, and Perth, supported by a network of regional offices, the company can effectively deliver its expert services across Australia. This extensive reach provides employees with diverse opportunities and exposure to a wide range of clients and industries. This, aligned with its leadership of an international Insolvency network, offers opportunity on a global level as well.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of quality reports
- Conducting investigations and some forensic accounting
- Assist with trade-on management
- Preparation of documents for litigation
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and regulators
- Financial report analysis
- Research and analysis
What They Are Looking For:
- Tertiary qualifications in Accountancy, Commerce, Finance, Economics or Law
- Proven history in Insolvency, working on corporate and/or personal files
- Ability to understand and apply relevant legislation
- Desire to commence or continue CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Proven time management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Xero, MYOB, Core IPS or Quickbooks
- Advanced skills in excel and word.
What's on Offer:
- Above market rates of pay
- Ongoing professional development, training and mentoring
- Hybrid working
- The chance to work with the best in the field
- Professional memberships
- Support for your ticket application when relevant
The company's emphasis on attracting and retaining the best talent is evident in its recruitment strategy. They seek individuals whose beliefs and values align with its own, placing importance on integrity, endeavour, honesty, and empathy. Once onboard, employees benefit from ongoing training, support, and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company's investment in its staff's development demonstrates its commitment to their success and fosters strong and lasting relationships.
With direct access to the firms Owners and Senior Management, they strive to create an
environment where employees feel valued and acknowledged through an inclusive workplace built
on strong company values – respect, service and teamwork.
The company offers a stimulating and rewarding work environment, backed by over 35 years of industry experience, a national presence, ethical practices, and a commitment to employee growth and development. Potential candidates should consider joining this exceptional company to contribute to its continued success while advancing their own professional careers.
To find out more or to have a confidential conversation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively apply now with your current CV and contact details.
Interested in this job?
316 days left to apply